Wow! 2020 is already here, and boy am I ready. 2019 was an amazing year. We were on a high from our 2018 wedding and the next year just seemed to zoom by. 2019 was steady and solid as we settled down into our first year of marriage. I’m excited for all that 2020 will hold and am so grateful for all that we have going into this year.
For this next year, I want to keep my resolutions at the forefront of my focus. I am simplifying but keeping my goals attainable.
I decided to come up with three words as guiding principles that help keep me accountable to myself. I then came up with 6 overall goals that I want to accomplish this year.
1. Health: focus on moving every day. Workout 2 to 3 times per week. Feel better about my body and health.
2. Read: make time to read 1 book per month.
3. Write: blog 2 to 3 times per month.
4. Organization: clean out my entire gmail, google drive and accounts by the end of the year.
5. Create: develop inventory for Etsy Shop and collaborate with 5 partners over the year.
6. Home Renovation: ensure our entire house is cleaned up and organized by the end of the year. Complete at least 7 of the 10 projects on my list (some are not essential projects but rather ones that would be extra).
I’m excited to get going on my goals and kickoff the new year with some quality and creative intentions ❤️.
Leave a Reply